Membership in the Association of Domestic Violence Intervention Programs is open to both researchers and intervention providers. The only requirement for membership is a commitment to evidence-based practice in domestic violence intervention and policy. All ADVIP members enjoy the following benefits:
- Have their program/organization listed in our international directory.
- Access our research pages and follow our blog pages.
- Enjoy substantial discounts on ADVIP trainings and conferences, and subscriptions to the peer-reviewed journal, Partner Abuse.
Individuals with a Full Membership enjoy these additional benefits:
- Allowed to post on our blog pages, for the purpose of exchanging news, clinical experience and empirical research with other intervention providers and domestic violence scholars, and to promote your organization and programs.
- Join local chapters of ADVIP.
- Have an opportunity to present clinical case studies and describe their programs in the journal Partner Abuse.